Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Photomancy Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2020
Hello all,

I saw some posts about photomancy being broken which were dated a couple years back, but were to no avail for me. I have the same problem as they all do, with (on any device I go on) the button to take a picture in photomancy making the sound but not taking a picture, and my once thriving photomancy tome is now empty (for no reason). I tried to fix it with the same solution as I saw people saying I should (creating a new folder inside the Documents > Wizard101 folder labeled "Photos") but it did not work. I am still able to access my old photos inside the Documents > Wizard101 > Photos > [Player Name] > [World Name] > [Area Name] folders, but they do not appear ingame nor can I take a picture. I fear for my own progression through the game seeing as there are photomancy quests in Karamelle and simply for the fact that photomancy is a fun way to screenshot things that I see throughout the game. I have tried to get help through friends and Wizard101 Discord servers but they did not illicit a response. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jack EarthStrider