Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Card Problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So my pet gives me a plauge card but i dont want it in my deck so i right click to remove it but every time i log off and come back in it readds itself so i dont know what to do. its a small bug but it can be annoying.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I've put in a ticket for it myself, and not really sure if it's been addressed since Im using a different pet now. For me, the problem arose on the Clockwork Paladin with the Sacrifice Minion card. If it still happens to you, I'd suggest contacting KI directly. As a side note, unless you're the other person who posted about it on the forums, this would make it the third person having a problem lately. That doesnt mean KI is falling down on the job, just that there may be a trend is all. When you contact KI directly, make sure you tell them the wizard with the problem, pet breed or name (if you have more than one of the same type you use), and the card having the problem.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
So my pet gives me a plauge card but i dont want it in my deck so i right click to remove it but every time i log off and come back in it readds itself so i dont know what to do. its a small bug but it can be annoying.
Left click on the spell will RED X it out so it won't appear in your hand.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Good to know!

My pets that have the 'Disarm' card also have this annoying little bug.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
ty all and im gonna report this to KI now also DragonLady1818 i did that and it still appeared.