Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

permanent mounts for gold are not showing up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I read a thread on here saying that it is possible to buy permanent mounts for gold by going to the crowns shop and clicking on the gold icon. However, whenever I do this, it just says that this item is for crowns only. From this I garnered that you have to go to each individual mount and then click on the the gold icon to see if it is available in gold. Is there any way to mass select them so that any permanent mounts that cost gold show up? Thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
phi beta phi on Jun 10, 2018 wrote:
I read a thread on here saying that it is possible to buy permanent mounts for gold by going to the crowns shop and clicking on the gold icon. However, whenever I do this, it just says that this item is for crowns only. From this I garnered that you have to go to each individual mount and then click on the the gold icon to see if it is available in gold. Is there any way to mass select them so that any permanent mounts that cost gold show up? Thank you.
When you click one that IS available for gold it changes all of the pricing on the list so that anything available for gold shows as gold and the ones that are only available for crowns still show the crown price.

Go to any that can be bought for gold (eg the Bengal Tiger) and click it onto gold then all the others should change in the list of permanent mounts.

I think it only affects the section you are currently on, automatically reverting to prioritising crown prices even when gold options are available. If you are looking for other things for gold in other tabs you may have to try a few before you find one that has a gold price but then everything else will change on that tab too.

Double check you're paying gold before you click 'buy'.

I hope this helps