Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Packs not being updated?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i hit 120 and started opening packs to get the better versions of the jade gear and the fortune tellers peerless eye and im only getting 110 jade gear and not getting any of the wands. is this a bug or did KI simply not update the gear?

when i opened the terrors hoard pack at 100 i got a wand on pack 3 and a different wand of pack 5 but now 20000 crowns in and still nothing.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
So i hit 120 and started opening packs to get the better versions of the jade gear and the fortune tellers peerless eye and im only getting 110 jade gear and not getting any of the wands. is this a bug or did KI simply not update the gear?

when i opened the terrors hoard pack at 100 i got a wand on pack 3 and a different wand of pack 5 but now 20000 crowns in and still nothing.
I'm pretty sure the Terror's pack goes up to level 120, as this was added in the Spring Update.

A lot of the old packs are unfortunately staying at level 100. Kingsisle probably isn't updating those packs because it would unbalance the game if higher stats are introduced. I do agree that the packs that already go up to 110 should get an update to go up to 120.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
A lot of the packs were not updated, 120 gear only seems to be in the newest packs, I would check the Wiki for which ones have 120 gear.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
The wiki says the terrors hoard wands go up to 110 but i managed to get a 120 version so can someone update the wiki. Also the 120 wand doesnt have the cool animation of the 100 one (the jump into battle and laser beam the enemies) instead it just summons an attack from above the enemy