Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open chat help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hello, I was wondering if there’s anyone who would mind telling me how to exactly get open chat?

I was talking to a nice lady on wizard101 earlier about it and she was saying that you had to have a valid credit card & an option for membership to get it I think, correct me if I’m wrong
Sadly I don’t see the option now & i was wondering if there was some way instead of creating a new account to get that option. I created my account since 2009 and I may have messed up since I was younger but I really personally don’t want to create a new account & lose all my progress to start anew.

I just find it really unfair to say the least and I could be a big baby but I’m now old enough to have open chat finally and I would really appreciate it if there was an option.

Please & thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
There is an issue related to accounts that were created for those under the age of 13, but are now over 18, and a law that was made to protect young children's data on the inter-net. Perhaps it relates to your issue. Here's a link to a thread that discussed Open Chat.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
hi can anyone tell me when i will be able to use open chat