Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old Glitch still alive and well in The King's Tomb, Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I recently took 2 more Wizards through Zafaria and, close to the end of the Savannah, did the battle in The King's Tomb. I had forgotten that this dungeon has a problem as it's been quite a while since I have been back.

The moment I dispatched the 2 Horned Monkey Spiders and was supposed to battle the ghost of the King, the ghost vanished. The tracker marking the number of steps until I encounter him was there, but the ghost wasn't and I could not engage him. I had to re-do the dungeon 3 times and on the 4th time the ghost finally remained visible and I was able to defeat him.

This error has been reported, many times, since 2017. I reported it again to KingsIsle (they acted like they had never heard this before and I know they have, repeatedly). This should have been fixed long ago! It's been 4 years!

PLEASE fix this KI! I still have other wizards to go. The dungeon is not difficult, but I don't feel like doing it 4 times (or more) in order for the battle to actually take place. It should not take 4 years to address an issue.

I thought I might be able to insert a picture to show what is happening, but I cannot see how to do that here (only a URL). Sorry!

Thanks!
Suzanne