Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

odd battle bug in polaris financial records office

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
IAfter finishing the battle in the financial records office, and reading all the dialog, I decided to run around the room and see if there were any housing items. I got part of the way to the table and was suddenly dragged into a battle circle. It appeared in the middle of the room much the same way that the circle in some houses appear, and the one in Avalon appears. It was not there till I got to a certain spot then it was and I was stuck in it

There were no enemies.
There was no count down timer
I couldn't recall, or go to home as those buttons were grayed out.
I had to close the client and reload it in order to get out of the battle circle.

With the amount of lag I experience at the end of every single polaris battle, and the massive amount of lag I have to go through when it loads any new area, to get stuck in a battle circle that isn't going to run was frustrating.

Perhaps, if you're going to have a circle set to trigger like this, you might also trigger a couple of enemies so the battle can at least proceed to the flee spot?