Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not receiving my Daily rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
I get it from Aegis but I went to Dragonspyre to defeat one Bright Freerooter and it doesn't acknowledge with little the 15 day calendar showing that I did what I was told. My only character that did the right thing was my Lvl 130 and I went to Firecat alley to defeat one Haunted Minion. Whats going on? I'm trying to keep my characters on the same day.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
It's possible that you were told one creature but thought it was talking about another. If you do it and it doesn't acknowledge the task being done, then reread the assignment and, if you are certain you did it correctly, try to think if it could mean something else. Like maybe you were in the wrong part of the map for the area, for example.

It also depends on the time you get the assignment. If you get it right after the new assignments are supposed to be given out, like within 10 minutes of it, then it could tell you the previous day's assignment, but by the time you complete it, it's only working for the new day's assignment. For that reason, it also wouldn't hurt to double check to see if the assignment still matches up with what it told you the first time.

Since you said your level 130 had to go to Firecat Alley, I'm inclined to think that all your wizards would be told to go there. My experience has been that when a max (or near max) level wizard is told to do something simple in Wizard City, that all wizards almost always have that exact same assignment. Note that I said "almost always," as there are times when this isn't the case.