Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No main quest in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2014
Professor Winthrop tells me to go speak to Assistant Danforth in order to get into the map room. But there is no actual quest in my log. And when I go talk to Danforth he doesn't say anything, I'm a level 19 Necromancer. Any have and ideas on what it could be? Thanks for any help!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I think you're supposed to talk to Winthrop himself in the map room. The map room is inside the Throne Room, an instance that is tucked away at the very back of the Palace of Fire.

This is the quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Into_the_Map_Room#axzz52ln4exzs

In the quest, Winthrop says he needs to get a couple of things, then he will meet you inside the map room. So anyway, just follow your quest arrow for the quest "Into the Map Room." It will take you where you need to go.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
First,
Much appreciated for providing information about your current location and school, level etc. Some may not know but this does help us to deduce and better able to assist where we can.

Now, the Map Room is located in the Throne Room of Fire found inside the Altar of Kings.
The area is a dungeon and as such, your quest will direct you to the dungeon's requirements upon entering.
The quest (Into the Map Room) is first given by him, Professor Winthrop. He should then send you into the dungeon named earlier and not to the Assistant (unless that is a side quest you've picked up).

Note that Storyline Quests are highlighted with the Golden Stars around in within the quest book.