Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no commercials?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
hello everyone/wizard101/KI

im an avid fan of wizard101 since 6 years ago, and my brother as well as his friends joined it shortly after i recommended it to him 5 years ago. weve both been playing for that many years, and no matter what game we move on, we always come back to wiz cause its our childhood.

but the reason i got into wizard is because the commercials had a sense of magical touch to them that grabs the person into the worlds of the spiral.

the 3d commercials that later came out were the peak of wizard101...and ever since then, we have barely witnessed such commercials.

why is that? honestly, KI, this is the best thing you could do to garner the love we had for wizard at first site: awesome commercials.

i would like to see those again...please

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah! Where did the commercials go? That's what got me playing and I bet if they were played more often on kid networks for TV then there would be more people playing the game.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
haha I am an adult and tried Wizard101 because of a commercial run on Lifetime Network
been playing ever since I saw that first commercial (5 years now).
Good call out on this