Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No braziers for Grumish Greataxe! Can't continue!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
So I need to fight Grumish Greataxe in Krokotopia.I have done the quests to do everything to summon him and now i must fight him.
But the thing is, there are no braziers to light, none at all. I've looked online and I know they are meant to be around the circle area in which you fight him. But they just aren't there.

This is the last quest i have in Krokotopia as it's the only one i've been unable to continue on with,so i would like to get it solved.

During my First Visit to the Entrance hall, someone had summoned him but didn't fight him.I decided to try and fight him (with no success) as I didn't know who he was and just thought it was some optional fight to have.This was all before I had the quest to even try and get the stuff to summon him, so i dont think it would have interfered.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Its not a story line quest so you can go to MB but if you really want to do it then contact KI support

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
I can get to Marleybone, yes. But I mean i cant continue with that particular quest.
I tend to clear an entire world of quests before continuing as i hate having a journal full of a ton of quests.
But I may just take it up with KI