Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimbari justicar scimitar with no maycast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
I recently got a full nimbari set and was wondering do I have to be a certain level to have gotten the maycast? If that’s the case I honestly just wanted the maycast and wasted my crowns on the pack since I can’t even get the maycast yet.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
sool1003 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
I recently got a full nimbari set and was wondering do I have to be a certain level to have gotten the maycast? If that’s the case I honestly just wanted the maycast and wasted my crowns on the pack since I can’t even get the maycast yet.
What level are you? Looks like level 90+ is the minimum wand that has Maycast abilities.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sool1003 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
From what I can see, the "maycast" comes with the Nimbari Scimitars (Wands) only. And that starts with Level 90+.

On this link, you can see what is given from that Pack:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Nimbari_Hoard_Pack#axzz5fv3erevA

Click on any blue link on that page for more details on each item. Hope that helps.