Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Niles dismount glitch

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This is gonna be really obscure and probably not apply to many people, but when I took my two noob wizards to the balance tree in KT, my wizard who was the second passenger on my mystic skiff tried to train a spell from Niles, only to be kicked off the skiff and have the training menu not show up when I hit the "train" option after talking to Niles. I hope that made sense!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I don't think it's necessarily a glitch, however it bugs me as well. This also happens when trying to buy potions from the lady in the Fairgrounds.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Austin MoonHunter on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
I don't think it's necessarily a glitch, however it bugs me as well. This also happens when trying to buy potions from the lady in the Fairgrounds.
Oh interesting, yeah it's definitely annoying if nothing else

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Starblood653 on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
Oh interesting, yeah it's definitely annoying if nothing else
I completely agree.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
The passenger will always be dismounted if they hit x+enter; it's how the mounts are designed.
Have you tried using the mouse click instead?
It works when grabbing reagents from the passenger position (I run 2 accounts as well).

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
SilverbackMonkey on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
The passenger will always be dismounted if they hit x+enter; it's how the mounts are designed.
Have you tried using the mouse click instead?
It works when grabbing reagents from the passenger position (I run 2 accounts as well).
Ah, I will try this, thank you!