Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
Im Currently Level 42, I have looked all over the internet for an answer or solution for my problem. I havent unlocked Marleybone. I've completed Wizard City and Krok, along with half finished Grizzleheim. I have no idea why i havent unlocked Marleybone yet but I need answers

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
New Worlds
Im Currently Level 42, I have looked all over the internet for an answer or solution for my problem. I havent unlocked Marleybone. I've completed Wizard City and Krok, along with half finished Grizzleheim. I have no idea why i havent unlocked Marleybone yet but I need answers

If you have completed Krokotopia as you state, did you perhaps forget to talk to Sgt Talbot? He gives you the key to Marleybone.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
redworrier2006 on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
I would suggest looking through the Three main areas, Altar of Kings, Krokosphinyx, and Temple Of Storms. If there are any quests you can't decline then you did not complete the storyline. Also did you talk to the Major?
If these don't work then I would contact Kingsisle Support.

Jason LifeShield Lvl 22