Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Updates on June 12/13 - chat menu/friends menu

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
been a change in the chat menu during battle . . . instead of a short menu, I get a full string of options; prefer the short menu since I don't use the other stuff and it's in the way; need a way to disable or delete the things I don't use. I only use Good Girl or Good Boy, need to HIDE the rest.

Also, the friends list has a Players Chat Channel option that seems rather use less and I would like a way to hide it, the FriendFinder Code and the Add to Group listing so I quit hitting them accidently.

Friend's list is getting a little crownded and less is better when in a battle.

Thank you for listening.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! Please note that there is now a "Favorites" menu option in your menu chat. This should solve the problem you're experiencing.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/july2017

From the update notes: "Menu chat also now features a “Favorites” column at the top of your list. This section of Menu Chat contains up to 20 items. Right Click on a favorite phrase from Menu Chat and it will be locked in to this list. Right Click that locked item in your favorite, and it will be removed. This list also keeps a tally of your recently used menu chat phrases."

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Dear Dworgan: Actually the new Favorites action may help keep good pets where I know where it is, but still no way to keep that long list from appearing during battle . . . need to hide the rest.

Everyone; I err'd in the date I started having the problem with targeting; it was Julye 13 it started for me, not June.