Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fire spell Burning Rampage bugged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone!

I tested new fire spell cause I thought it would be awesome for pvp. It seems to deal way less damage than it should.

I tested it with my friend at duel. I stacked 2 fire beetles on him. First hit did about 600 damage and 2 turns after he took 800 damage with same ammount of traps on him as at first hit.

Tooltip for the spell says 70 at first hit then 700 2 turns after. There is no way it deals almost simillar damage at both ticks and whats more, the second should be WAY higher.

Please respond to that, I would really love to use that spell in pvp.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
same here i think it is i tried it in pvp about 4 times to max players and noob players and it did not apply my damage percentage just the spell damage. also when facing the players with resist i pierced all resist and the dot did less then it said even with no added damage from what i have o.0 weird,the last time i checked i had 95% damage to fire not 0%.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
i also have the spell burning rampage and have notice that the second hit is not adding the damage from my gear or from the blades i put on.would be a really nice spell in pvp i hope this gets fixed :(

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
I farmed on my fire to get burning rampage got it yay!!! Is what I wish I could be saying however the spell is horrible.

It does 70 on the initial hit then 700 2 rounds later(no enchants) I used the spell but noticed the dot was hitting 700
I have 100% damage i tested it on my friend with out resist my initial hit with the spell was doing at it should the 70 was hitting 140 however the 700 was stil hitting 700. I'm not sure if it was meant to be this way I hope not though cause a 5 pip spell that only does 700 no matter what is useless. When I critical it's the spell does 1400 on the second hit however in really should be doing 2800 because my damage once again is 100% please fix this spell so that a players damage effects the entire hit an not just the initial.

It's fustrating to have wasted my time farming for a broken spell why would I wanna use 5pip spell that only does 700
When there is bromstone that's 4 pips an does 700.

Please KI fix this

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
i could not agree more was very disappointed in the spell there is no way this is meant to work that way. Its worthless with out being able to buff it. 700 damage no matter wt??? at lvl 100 i see no use for it just a waste of time. if this spell was fixed would be a great spell.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Same here. I was really excited to get the new Burning Rampage spell but the second hit doesn't seem to apply my base damage nor and blades i put on. It only seems to get boosted if a critical is in play. Please KI fix this it would be an awesome spell to use in PvE and PVP. Thanks.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
The Burning Rampage 2nd hit doesn't get boosted by blades, nor gear stats. I was disappointed
Hopefully this is a bug.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
New spell called" Burning Rampage" drop by Avalon stone skeleton key boss do not function right. The initial hit it's fine, it added player's stat; but, the 2 rounds later do not. No my stat have 100% damage and the card says 700 damages on 2 rounds later should have hit 1400. But it still hit 700! Please fix, or it's just going to be another useless spell in game just like detonate. Having a card that do not function right in the game need to be fix immediately, or else other players just waste their times farming for it.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
agreed burning rampage is not worth farming for it does not work right i have mentioned it in other posts but no response the spell needs fixed been very unhappy about it since i got the spell nearly a month agonot sure wt to do to get a response on this topic it seems to be ignored

Administrator
Hello,

I apologize for the slow reply as we investigated the issue. This will be resolved in the next game update. Thanks for your patience.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I apologize for the slow reply as we investigated the issue. This will be resolved in the next game update. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the update Professor. I shall resume my efforts to get this spell drop. Can you give us a clue as to when this game update might take place?