Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help with the verify link for my email

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Hello didn't know where else to post this so here goes.
I had a issue with my account and went to contact support saw that my old no longer active email was the contact info so i changed it to the current one and submitted a request.
When i checked that the email was changed i found that i am not able to go to the link in the emial to verify it. I can click on it all day but it goes nowhere.
I submitted a request about this too but how can you reply to me if i cant verify the email account.
Help out a out of touch wizard please
ty

Administrator
jeffreyskullpants on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
Hello didn't know where else to post this so here goes.
I had a issue with my account and went to contact support saw that my old no longer active email was the contact info so i changed it to the current one and submitted a request.
When i checked that the email was changed i found that i am not able to go to the link in the emial to verify it. I can click on it all day but it goes nowhere.
I submitted a request about this too but how can you reply to me if i cant verify the email account.
Help out a out of touch wizard please
ty
Hi jeffrey,

Please contact support through this portal with all available information and concern about the email change. We'll be able to help you out there!

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game