Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with a ticket My Fiance has open

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2015
So on Friday the 10th my fiance & I we're buying crowns and membership, his account then got flagged because we use the same email. he created a ticket about it as he was told was receiving replies until billing closed and he was banned without reasoning just before it closed, with no email to the email linked with the account as to why, support as not gotten back to him at all today and it's already 2pm where I am located. I would really like help with this issue as he is still banned, we haven't gotten any email as to why or when / if he will be unbanned etc.
-

-

-

Question Reference Numbers:
#170310-000270 (Being banned.)

#170309-000351 (Billing problem.)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
KingsIsle may have been concerned about fraud or your account being compromised. You might need to open a separate ticket yourself, including whatever information you have from your fiance's two open tickets. Explain about the two accounts sharing emails and what you were both doing before the ban happened.

In future, you could either use separate emails, or more closely link your two accounts into a Family Account. That way you can buy Crowns and membership all at once for multiple accounts.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Each account is supposed to have a separate email. That is more than likely what got the account banned. KI may not have caught that until your Fiance filed Ticket but it may have indicated a "HACK" to them.

EX: I have 2 accounts on a Family account. Each has it's own email address.

The fact that your email is listed in your account information, it is not hard for a "Hacker" to also steal your personal email. It is a simple matter for said "Hacker" to go to that email and "claim their password was forgotten" giving them the option to change it.

If you still have access to your own account, you may try contacting KI yourself and explain the situation. If they relent, I would suggest your Fiance get and use his own email account. He then can change that info on his wizard account..