Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My wall hangings are stuck.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so I bought a terrors hoard pack and I got a few wall hangings that I decided to place in my house to look at and after I looked I tried to put them in my back pack but I couldnt select them. I tried spamming the mouse button no luck. I know I can just have everything put in my attic but my house is very nice and I don't want to pick up everything just to get rid of 3 paintings so please fix this. Please?

Administrator
Hello,

While in the attic, if you go to the "house" tab you can pick up individual items from there.

Which house are you using and which items got stuck?

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

While in the attic, if you go to the "house" tab you can pick up individual items from there.

Which house are you using and which items got stuck?
I know how to pick up individual items in my house it just won't let me select them. I am using the Zafaria jungle house boat and I don't know the specific name if the items because I can't select them but they are from the terrors hoard pack. And by the way there about four wall hangings that are stuck.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
If you absolutely need the specific names I could look them up for if you would like.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
sorry professor but i just found out what you meant buy going into the attic and clicking the house tab. i just used it and they came off the wall. sorry about the confusion and thank you very very much for the help.