Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Problems with the Forum Login

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I have two accounts for this game, one free-to-play, one not. They use the same password and have similar usernames. When I log into this forum with the f2p one, it remembers the username and password, same for my paying one. But whenever I try to log into my main account; it says the password is wrong. I removed the last character and replaced it, it logged me in. I get the same problem a few more times, I try changing different characters. It has loaded the correct username, and the correct password, but it won't let me log in with them unless I retype part of the password for no apparent reason. I have no clue what's happening here, if it's a glitch or meant to happen or if it happens to everyone and nobody's questioned it. But I doubt it's either of the last two because this issue has slowly been driving me crazy and if the website wanted me to always re-enter my username and password then it wouldn't ask to remember them. I have no idea whatsoever how this is happening or how to fix it, but it'd be helpful to get an administrator response even if they are just as confused.