Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My house is bugged.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
I can only stay outside my house can't go inside the actual house (Red Barn Farm) and my health and mana drop significantly when in the house as well as when I leave it. I was tending to my plants needs and my couch potatoes started moving around like crazy rotating every second and it was causing extreme lag so I went outside but ever since it has not let me in. Any fixes? Tried restarting.

Administrator
messagemaster on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
I can only stay outside my house can't go inside the actual house (Red Barn Farm) and my health and mana drop significantly when in the house as well as when I leave it. I was tending to my plants needs and my couch potatoes started moving around like crazy rotating every second and it was causing extreme lag so I went outside but ever since it has not let me in. Any fixes? Tried restarting.
Try logging out and back in to the game. See if that does the trick.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Sparck on Apr 28, 2021 wrote:
Try logging out and back in to the game. See if that does the trick.
I tried but that doesn't work. When my friend teleports to me they are in my un-glitched house and we can't see each other, but if they go inside the actual house part and I teleport everything is not bugged and we can see each other. As soon as we go back outside the glitch is back, so its only outside and for me.