Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my games loading times are SUPER slow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
So basically what happens when I log in to the game and hit play on my character it runs fine. But after I enter a new zone like twin giants in Azteca or any other location, like switch worlds the top bar with the x, - and wizard101 logo with it, it would say "not responding" after that it would take like five minutes for the page to come back and than I can play.
Another problem I have is that when I hit the wizard101 shortcut to launch the game the bar where it would say "downloading files" and "progress" would be like a shade of grey and would look very weird but above the status bar instead of saying "NEVER give out your password to others" it says King's isle never sends email from Gmail or any other sites than our own. But the Ravenswood news bulletin is fine and normal. On top of that I have windows 10 and a surface pro 3 and I run security scans from windows defender, daily and it says your computer is safe.

Please help!

Administrator
Hello,

The wording change on the launcher about KingsIsle never emailing from gmail was an intentional change on our part.

For help with your game running slowly, please email support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com