Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My game keeps on glitching!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Yesterday I was playing Wizard101, I was moving on a load screen but the game wouldn't load so I closed the program. Then next time I played it seemed like no one could hear me or move, plus all the enemies had gone through the walls and the guys i was supposed to talk to were gone, it wouldn't even let me quit or press any icons, if I did they wouldn't do anything. So I had to close Wizard101 from my desktop. Then I went back on, hoping it wouldn't happen again, but after a few minutes of playing it happened again! I tried changing realms but none of them showed up! The same thing happened the next few times I came on, so I decided to delete and re install the game. But the same glitch happened again, but its even worse, I can't go to any other areas, and at one point I could go through all of the walls. I need help, this glitch is getting annoying, and I can't even play! I need help!

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can help you determine what may be the problem causing your loading issue in game.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Wizard Man on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday I was playing Wizard101, I was moving on a load screen but the game wouldn't load so I closed the program. Then next time I played it seemed like no one could hear me or move, plus all the enemies had gone through the walls and the guys i was supposed to talk to were gone, it wouldn't even let me quit or press any icons, if I did they wouldn't do anything. So I had to close Wizard101 from my desktop. Then I went back on, hoping it wouldn't happen again, but after a few minutes of playing it happened again! I tried changing realms but none of them showed up! The same thing happened the next few times I came on, so I decided to delete and re install the game. But the same glitch happened again, but its even worse, I can't go to any other areas, and at one point I could go through all of the walls. I need help, this glitch is getting annoying, and I can't even play! I need help!
i have this same problem i thought it was just me

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
This happens to me a lot as well the reason why for me is because i have a bad internet connection this might be your problem as well. because everytime this happens to me i have like 2 or 3 bars of internet on my taskbar.
I would believe that this is the problem its not a glitch just internet problems

Austin Firecaster lvl 100

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I've been having problems the past few days; trouble logging onto the game, and freezing at the W101 splash screen when teleporting.