Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My game is losing connection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2014
Hello KI, My game has been losing connection like crazy the past 2 days. Every 5 minutes my game loses connection . When I check my internet panel that is next to the clock ( down and right of the screen ) it says limited access next to my internet connection name which usually means i can't open anything with internet on my laptop, but there is nothing wrong with my internet modem because i can open internet on my cellphone , television , tablet etc... but my computer isn't. Is there something wrong with my computer? And to get my internet connection back i have to restart my computer, and i couldn't find anything to help online to help resolve my computer , and this issue is happening only when i play wizard101 ( which is the only game i have installed on my computer ). I dont have pirate101 or any other game that is not initiatly installed on my laptop. I have an Hp Pavillion g6 computer and it is windows 7. Please help me as soon as possible i want to play wizard101 it is my favorite game .

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I'm noticing an increase in lost connections too. I contacted my area internet provider, and was told they're not experiencing any issues with their equipment or area coverage. I even bought a new router, thinking my old one had seen its last days; but I'm still experiencing increased lost connections. I'll attempt to reinstall Wizard 101; and hopefully this correct the issue.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
same thing is happening to me two days now. been getting disconnected and if i am on takes long to go through a door or pick a spell in a battle . its not my connection. please help fix this.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2014
sestyice77 on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
same thing is happening to me two days now. been getting disconnected and if i am on takes long to go through a door or pick a spell in a battle . its not my connection. please help fix this.
hello, Did you find any solution to problem you have which is the same as mine? If yes please reply to me so i can know what to do please