Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My accuracy jewel is not giving me any accuracy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
My Fire wizard is not receiving the credit for her jewel on her athame and it’s supposed to give me 15% accuracy. Yesterday I shattered a jewel that gave me 13% accuracy because I was having the same problem. So I shattered it for no reason because my 15% jewel is not giving me credit either! Every time that I try to play a card it fizzles on me the majority of the time. My friend was trying to help me yesterday and he said wow wizard really doesn’t like you, because he could not believe how many times that every one of my spells fizzled. Plying is so frustrating now and really is no fun at all now for me whatsoever not be able to even win a match because everything fizzles.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
mamabear71 on Mar 4, 2022 wrote:
My Fire wizard is not receiving the credit for her jewel on her athame and it’s supposed to give me 15% accuracy. Yesterday I shattered a jewel that gave me 13% accuracy because I was having the same problem. So I shattered it for no reason because my 15% jewel is not giving me credit either! Every time that I try to play a card it fizzles on me the majority of the time. My friend was trying to help me yesterday and he said wow wizard really doesn’t like you, because he could not believe how many times that every one of my spells fizzled. Plying is so frustrating now and really is no fun at all now for me whatsoever not be able to even win a match because everything fizzles.
Are you sure you (should) have 100% accuracy with the jewel? (Would be 30-35%, for example, for storm on your stats screen)