Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooShu Bug Crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I did the crafting quest for MooShu and I bought the recipe, but it does not show up when I go to craft the rings. It shows when I go to "Recipes" in my spellbook, but not in the crafting menu

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Pouffy23 on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
I did the crafting quest for MooShu and I bought the recipe, but it does not show up when I go to craft the rings. It shows when I go to "Recipes" in my spellbook, but not in the crafting menu
Do you have all of the required reagents to craft the Items? The recipe if this is the first crafting quest in Mooshu is the "Seal of Seraphim".

Reagents required:
4 Peridot
3 Ruby
5 Glass Vial
10 Black Lotus
15 Mistwood.

Since you have to Craft 2 of this item, you will need to double the amount of reagents and use the Equipment Crafting Table.

Also, if you have crafted something else that requires a larger amount of Cool down time, you won't be able to craft until that timer ends.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Pouffy23 on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
You may need to buy an equipment crafting table, as Toshio instructed you do do when you picked up the quest. If you didn't do that yet, you can buy an equipment crafting table at any furniture shop. They cost $1500 gold. Once you're at the correct table, your recipe should show up.

From Mooshu forward, most equipment crafting projects will require the equipment table; most housing projects will require the house crafting table; and most treasure cards and reagent transmutations will require the card crafting table.

Alia Misthaven