Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon enemy glitch.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Is it just me or does the moon blades cast by the moon astral enemies and their shields sound like the balance elemental blades and shields? its not a problem or anything but its kind of misleading lol

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
They are similar but boost different schools.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Journeyman

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Valdus Frostbreake... on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Is it just me or does the moon blades cast by the moon astral enemies and their shields sound like the balance elemental blades and shields? its not a problem or anything but its kind of misleading lol
moon is a new school but they cannot get their own blades or can they solar blade is a good blade for hitting really hard using steal charm

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
As Saffron said they are similar blades but different boosts. Like Moon Blades are Myth, Ice, and Death I believe and Solar Blades are Fire, Storm, and Life.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
i already know that. im talking about the say..Greyhorn mercenaries. they use a moon spell that gives them a death blade a ice blade and a myth blade. seen it before and it just sounds like the elemental ones. play them enough in ZF and youll see them cast it plenty.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Why would it sound any different. It's just the sound of a blade going up.