Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing story line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
so I am in mooshu and I have no story line. can I please have help

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MysticMedium22 on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
so I am in mooshu and I have no story line. can I please have help

Sadly, some wizards never make it past Mooshu JUST KIDDING!!!!

Can you remember which area you were in last? Go there and try clicking 'quest finder' in your quest log. It will send you to the nearest quest...if it doesn't have stars on it (or gives the option to decline) it's a side quest. You can try every area until you find the one with stars on it

Here is the Mooshu Quest Tree - The main quests are in the solid boxes on the left and each quest listed is also a hyperlink to more details about it. This could help you work out where you were and what quest you are looking for. The quest page shows who gives the quest so you could try speaking to them and see if they have anything for you.

The quest tree is also helpful if you want to be selective over which sides you want to do - there is a key at the top that shows you how to identify the type of quests listed (eg spell quests etc). I find them really helpful and a quick online search will bring up quest trees for whatever area you are looking for

If you may have finished Mooshu, try checking if Merle Ambrose will speak to you about going to Dragonspyre (he will send you to see Cyrus Drake).

If you don't mind picking up lots of side quests, you could use quest finder and collect them all until you find one with stars...and if all this fails you can drop Support a message and they will find it for you

Let us know how you get on, happy questing!

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi;
If you just begin Mooshu maybe it's your lvl. I know someone who lost story quest in Krokotopia because he needed just one more lvl.maybe something similar?

Kane GoldenFlame