Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2018
Alright, so I'm a life wizard and I'm well into my 90s now, I have spinysaur and everything else I should at this level, but I do not have guardian spirit.
I completed the quest for it (always after me charms) a good while back, and finally got around to reporting this issue. I have mass triage so that's not the issue. When I completed the quest, it said I got Guardian Spirit, but after looking through my spell book multiple times, I found it wasn't there.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? I can't re-do the quest because it's completed already..

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Upon description of your issue, it seems you've satisfied all the requirements needed to learn the spell.

To go over, they are:

Being
Being at least level 75
Completing quests: The Runedown, A Brave and Noble Thing, No Pain, No Agravaine and Always After Me Charms

Try looking thoroughly again within your spell book.

I just checked mine (it should be there if it was learned).

As such, the only thing I can advise that you do is try contacting KI about the issue.

support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sarikata on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
Alright, so I'm a life wizard and I'm well into my 90s now, I have spinysaur and everything else I should at this level, but I do not have guardian spirit.
I completed the quest for it (always after me charms) a good while back, and finally got around to reporting this issue. I have mass triage so that's not the issue. When I completed the quest, it said I got Guardian Spirit, but after looking through my spell book multiple times, I found it wasn't there.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? I can't re-do the quest because it's completed already..
Asking support to look into it for you is the best way to solve it. Let them know your username, the name of your life wizard and explain the issue. You will get an automated message to the email account associated with your wizard account. This is just letting you know they have received your ticket and it is in the queue.

I've always found support to be really quick, but if they're busy or it is weekends they might take a little while (a couple of days) before they get to it, so please be patient

You can use your wizard during this time, but if you get the message saying someone else has logged in just wait a while before trying to go back in because it'll be support checking your wizard for you and giving her the spell

PS. When I read your post for a moment I thought you meant YOU were in your 90's and I thought it was cool such an elderly person was enjoying W101 too...then I realised you meant level rofl...I'm such an idiot!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2018
Thanks you guys! I'll be sure to contact the support staff soon <3