Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing quest in Dragonsypre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
So, I left the game for about a year and I came back. I was very excited to play so I purchased membership and planned on finally defeating malistaire, never did even though I got this back in 2008.
Enough with the jokes.
I am missing the main story line quest in Dragonspyre. I do not remember my last quest BUT I do have all 3 portals open. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jbro128 on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
So, I left the game for about a year and I came back. I was very excited to play so I purchased membership and planned on finally defeating malistaire, never did even though I got this back in 2008.
Enough with the jokes.
I am missing the main story line quest in Dragonspyre. I do not remember my last quest BUT I do have all 3 portals open. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
Your log book should have a "Quest Finder" that may help you get back on track. Go into the last area of DS that you remember such as Forum, Crystal Grove or one of the others and click on the Quest Finder. It should show you a main story quest. If I remember correctly, the last Portal you would have unlocked would be the one to the Academy. You might start there and see what shows up.

If that doesn't help, I would suggest contacting support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. They should be able to see what your last main story quest was.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
You can also do quests till you cant decline it. The one that you cant decline is the storyline quest (: