Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing 60k crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
I purschased three bundles and one 60k crowns worth, after I purchased I checked my account for how much I got then when I ccheck it didn’t add the 60k crowns I bought. My paypal account was charged for the 60 k crowns. I checked my email and got a receipt which said I did bought the 60k crowns but it’s not on my account?? Pls help!!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
elocopoco on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
I purschased three bundles and one 60k crowns worth, after I purchased I checked my account for how much I got then when I ccheck it didn’t add the 60k crowns I bought. My paypal account was charged for the 60 k crowns. I checked my email and got a receipt which said I did bought the 60k crowns but it’s not on my account?? Pls help!!!!
Contact support (you can do this via the website) and explain what's happened. They'll be able to look into the transaction and sort it for you. You'll get an auto-reply to the email associated with your account to show they've received your ticket, then keep an eye open for further responses as they're likely to want further info on this. Remember to check your spam box too if it's not coming to your main emails.

It'll be okay, KI support are really good and will make sure you get everything you've bought.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Sep 4, 2018 wrote:
Contact support (you can do this via the website) and explain what's happened. They'll be able to look into the transaction and sort it for you. You'll get an auto-reply to the email associated with your account to show they've received your ticket, then keep an eye open for further responses as they're likely to want further info on this. Remember to check your spam box too if it's not coming to your main emails.

It'll be okay, KI support are really good and will make sure you get everything you've bought.
I’ve been trying to get a hold of wizard101 support since it happens, it’s almost two days and still no response!!!! At least one of the stuff member from message board help! It’s really fristrating

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
elocopoco on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
I’ve been trying to get a hold of wizard101 support since it happens, it’s almost two days and still no response!!!! At least one of the stuff member from message board help! It’s really fristrating
This past weekend was a holiday, so KingsIsle wasn’t even in the office on Monday. That might be why it’s taker longer than usual. Just be patient - I’m sure they’ll get back to you soon. :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
elocopoco on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
Did you get the auto-response?

If you did then they got your message and will be in touch soon.

If you didn't, how did you contact them? Contacting through the 'help and support' tab on the website has been 100% reliable for me - we can't mistakenly send it to the wrong email address and they automatically know everything about our account and associated email address because we were logged into the account when we sent the message.

If you got the auto-response just sit tight and keep checking your email for if they need further info. If you didn't get the auto-response try again via the website this time

Administrator
elocopoco on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
Please do contact our support team at support@wizard101.com about this issue. We will be happy to help!