Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage Timeless Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
The boss takes shadow pips away from wizards but if a wizard uses the shadow spell when he gets it instantly it will cast. I think that if the boss takes the shadow pip away it should not cast the spell in the round.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Nitelytes on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
The boss takes shadow pips away from wizards but if a wizard uses the shadow spell when he gets it instantly it will cast. I think that if the boss takes the shadow pip away it should not cast the spell in the round.
The Mirage bosses are ridiculous especially Shadowwock. I mean...it constantly spams hits and cheat heal itself.

The meteor attack every three rounds is just horrible. We were this close to beating him and he killed us all that round. 4500 hit points per player every three rounds? Everyone was always dying or almost dead. We hung in for like an hour real time by our fingernails, just to get trounced.

There are some that are a little too difficult. I mean, I have no clue how to win when something can hit non stop.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Nitelytes on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
As to this point I agree. How many turns do some of these bosses get? A hit and a shadow cast/hit in the same round and then spamming cheats on top of that?

Just put our wizards in front of a Howitzer and be done with it

Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
Shadowwock is actually simple because 200% feint goes on him and you kill on that round. But if a boss has a cheat to take away shadow from us we should not be able to use shadow spells what so ever