Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage Bug (bosses do not appear or they disappear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,
My friend has a problem with a bug and I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I am not sure he knows how to submit a bug report, but I did for him and I am hoping they can help him.
In Mirage The quest "say no to frueds" There is no boss when he goes in. I went to help him, nothing was there. I told him I was leaving and going to go in myself. I went in myself, no problem, the bosses are there. I told him to port in, and he shows up in the fight, but within seconds the fight ends, the bosses disappear, and it says victory.
I am able to recreate it with him. He said this has happened to him before. I meant to ask him if it resolved itself, but forgot, as I wanted to send a report in.
Is anyone else having a bug like this? Is it resolving by itself?
Thanks for any feedback.

Michael SoulShard

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I don't know if it's a glitch or it's intended, but if you already completed the battle, you are unable to go in to help anyone else or the boss disappears. This also happens if you port in as well. Even though your friend might start the battle, as soon as you port in, the boss disappears.