Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mimic Boss in Mirage Crashing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
When I been trying to do the mimic boss fight when I enter the area for the gold key my wizard101 graphic client crashes and has been happened multiple times in the same area is this happening the just me or is multiple players experiencing this from the new mimic boss update? Also when I do get back on the pixels around whomever turn it is is broken and turns all fuzzy anyone experiencing this also?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have been farming this boss with no issues.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Aaron ashcaster on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
When I been trying to do the mimic boss fight when I enter the area for the gold key my wizard101 graphic client crashes and has been happened multiple times in the same area is this happening the just me or is multiple players experiencing this from the new mimic boss update? Also when I do get back on the pixels around whomever turn it is is broken and turns all fuzzy anyone experiencing this also?
I would suggest reinstalling your game or changing your game settings. If that does not work, it is most likely an issue with your computer, not the game.