Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mika Skarka doesn't appear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2018
Hello, my storm character is currently stuck right before Avalon.
The boss Mika Skarka doesn't spawn when I walk into the dojo.

What I think caused this;
I spoke to Mooshu's emperor, got the quest, and ran into the dojo. Mika spawned the first time, but I realized I had low health so I just kinda walked out. ADHD kicked in and I started doing other stuff. Eventually, a day or so later, I came back to the dojo to try to fight Mika, but the boss was no where to be found.

Administrator
Sarikata on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Hello, my storm character is currently stuck right before Avalon.
The boss Mika Skarka doesn't spawn when I walk into the dojo.

What I think caused this;
I spoke to Mooshu's emperor, got the quest, and ran into the dojo. Mika spawned the first time, but I realized I had low health so I just kinda walked out. ADHD kicked in and I started doing other stuff. Eventually, a day or so later, I came back to the dojo to try to fight Mika, but the boss was no where to be found.
Hi Sarikata! Did you try speaking with the emperor again? It's possible the quest didn't engage. Otherwise, please email support@wizard101.com and we can figure out what's causing Mika Skarka to avoid fighting you :).

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
Hi Sarikata! Did you try speaking with the emperor again? It's possible the quest didn't engage. Otherwise, please email support@wizard101.com and we can figure out what's causing Mika Skarka to avoid fighting you :).
Mika Skarka is non-repeatable. But Mika has Animus to collect and according to Prospector Zeke, drop Stormrider Hare permanent mount.

How can this be How can a non-repeatable boss have things so rare to get such as the mount and the Animus

Can you please address this issue, perhaps change Mika Skarka to being repeated? Or at least let us know why there is Animus from such a boss? Thanks.