Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

member benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2020
I was logging in to play some Wizard 101 and I accidently clicked on the weird broccoli guy that said "double gardening" above it in the play menu before starting the game. It brought to a page saying that if you become a member you would get a load of benefits like no energy fishing and one that really caught my attention: free point buyback. I am a member but I can't figure out how to access these benefits but I really want to because The free point buyback is extremely useful. If you have any information on this please reply to this post with said information.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
you have to wait for Ki to offer it. these benefits are not always available. they rotate them in and out all year long.

Survivor
May 24, 2016
Their cycle is really random, but it changes all the time.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Yeah the marketing is somewhat misleading. There are pretty regular member benefit times where different benefits are available. During that time, members can receive different benefits. Just keep an eye out and wait for the free buyback to come around.