Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa vs. Stun Resist on Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Hello, today I was in the "Tomb" dungeon in Azteca facing "Coatl Earth Mother" with her minion "New Moon Priestess".

I am currently wearing the level 80 Spooky Carnival Hat which I simply stitched to a different look, but retained the stats. Therefore, I have 8% stun resist on my wizard.

The "New Moon Priestess" used Medusa on my wizard and I was lucky enough to resist the stun indicated by the game displayed "Stun Resisted!".
Although the game displayed that I resisted the stun, for those next 2 rounds every-time I selected a card for the round, the game simply passed my turn.
The game did not say "Stunned!" like usual (which makes sense as I wasn't stunned), it just passed my turn.

After 2 rounds I was able to cast spells as per usual.

To conclude: Medusa's stun is currently bugged with stun resist statistics from gear.

- Noah SilverBlood

Survivor
May 21, 2011
The same thing happened today in the Atlantea dungeon when an Atlantean Trierarch casted Frost Giant on our group of 3. I resisted the stun, but the game passed my turn. Same gear, same stun resist, same issue as above.

- Noah SilverBlood