Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa vs. Stun Resist on Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Hello, today I was in the "Tomb" dungeon in Azteca facing "Coatl Earth Mother" with her minion "New Moon Priestess".

I am currently wearing the level 80 Spooky Carnival Hat which I simply stitched to a different look, but retained the stats. Therefore, I have 8% stun resist on my wizard.

The "New Moon Priestess" used Medusa on my wizard and I was lucky enough to resist the stun indicated by the game displayed "Stun Resisted!".
Although the game displayed that I resisted the stun, for those next 2 rounds every-time I selected a card for the round, the game simply passed my turn.
The game did not say "Stunned!" like usual (which makes sense as I wasn't stunned), it just passed my turn.

After 2 rounds I was able to cast spells as per usual.

To conclude: Medusa's stun is currently bugged with stun resist statistics from gear.

- Noah SilverBlood

Survivor
May 21, 2011
The same thing happened today in the Atlantea dungeon when an Atlantean Trierarch casted Frost Giant on our group of 3. I resisted the stun, but the game passed my turn. Same gear, same stun resist, same issue as above.

- Noah SilverBlood