Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Storm

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I recently got the storm lord spell on my storm wizard and expected to get the master of storm badge along with it. I didn't and realized I forgot a few spells. I went back and got dissipate, soothe, and sap power. I have storm shield, all my spells trained from balestrom, and have completed all the spell quests he offers. Any idea what I am missing?

Samantha Willowdreamer

Lvl 100
Lvl 91
Lvl 48

Survivor
Apr 04, 2013
did you do the grizzleheim spell quests? i think you have to do those too

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Oogha3542 on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
did you do the grizzleheim spell quests? i think you have to do those too
I know for a fact you don't have to get those as they were added after dragonspyre, and I have wild bolt anyways.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Supercharge from GH thief of spells quest? Get the the quest from Baldur in Olde Town then he sends you to GH to talk to a guy there.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
I recently got the storm lord spell on my storm wizard and expected to get the master of storm badge along with it. I didn't and realized I forgot a few spells. I went back and got dissipate, soothe, and sap power. I have storm shield, all my spells trained from balestrom, and have completed all the spell quests he offers. Any idea what I am missing?

Samantha Willowdreamer

Lvl 100
Lvl 91
Lvl 48
You don't need the level 35 spell in Grizzleheim (unless KI changed this and notified no one).
Are you finished with Marleybone yet? If not, that's the one you are missing. If you are done, it looks like you have your required spells. All your storms spells are at the link below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells#axzz3paXqmKkt

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I do have supercharge and am in the floating land in celestia

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I went back into the game and saw I received my master of storm badge since last I was on. TY Kingsisle for seeing my problem and addressing it