Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Hi everyone, it's kuy again, and I know I made a thread of the same nature for my Myth wizard, but it happened again. >.<

So my Life wizard, Caleb Willowbane, has trained all the spells below level 50 from Moolinda Wu, Mortis, Croaky, and Mildred, and I didn't get my badge.

I did get the spell from Mortis after Rebirth, so that's what I think the problem is.

Could you get my Life wizard the Master of Nature badge, Kingsisle? :3

And everyone else, LEARN THE SPELLS FROM CROAKY, MILDRED, AND MORTIS before getting your level 48 spell if you want your Master of X badge.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kuy5 wrote:
Hi everyone, it's kuy again, and I know I made a thread of the same nature for my Myth wizard, but it happened again. >.<

So my Life wizard, Caleb Willowbane, has trained all the spells below level 50 from Moolinda Wu, Mortis, Croaky, and Mildred, and I didn't get my badge.

I did get the spell from Mortis after Rebirth, so that's what I think the problem is.

And everyone else, LEARN THE SPELLS FROM CROAKY, MILDRED, AND MORTIS before getting your level 48 spell if you want your Master of X badge.

You didn't mention the spell from Sabrina in The Fairegrounds/Commons.

And here is a list of life spells in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kuy5 wrote:

All Life spells are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

You need each spell through level 48 (NOT including the optional level 35 spell in Grizzleheim). If you have them all, contact support.