Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I've recently re downloaded wizard101 after 7 years. I have completely forgotten my master account password, email, and all other billing information related to the account. I've expressed this to the support team yet no help at all. I honestly don't know what to do or how to fix this issue. Can anyone help?

Administrator
firebalstwolf on Sep 16, 2018 wrote:
I've recently re downloaded wizard101 after 7 years. I have completely forgotten my master account password, email, and all other billing information related to the account. I've expressed this to the support team yet no help at all. I honestly don't know what to do or how to fix this issue. Can anyone help?
Welcome back to Wizard101 firebalstwolf! Please email support@wizard101.com with your actual game account email and we'll be more than happy to get all that sorted out for you.

Since you've said you've contacted them already, did you receive a support ticket #? This is the key way to know if they are receiving your emails.