Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Bug re: house items being counted as seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
This is happening in the Red Barn Farm:

I have 330/350 house items outside according to my Housing limit number;
I show 359/350 when in Gardening Mode (over the limit).

House Decoration Items that are any type of fruit/vegetable (pumpkins, apple and vegetable baskets, etc) are being counted Twice - once as a House item and again towards Seeds Planted (I picked up items to see which were causing a problem).

I am not able to Plant any more seeds because of this even though I have 20 slots open towards the Housing Limit, but can still add Decor items as usual.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
UPDATE:

I have figured out exactly what the Bug is. (it is not housing items)

When seeds hit 'Mature' they take double the housing space.

As mentioned, I am using the Red Barn Farm and that is where the issue is as far as I know.

I have 20 spaces open for item placement but cannot plant any seeds because it says I am 356/350 (over house limit).

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Hopeful someone from KI will read this thread.

At the moment I show 311/350 of housing item space used (outdoor, red barn farm).
I show 337/350 items when in Garden Mode.

A difference of 26 spaces.

I have 39 plots down - 9 small regular, 24 med regular, 6 large regular (none are enchanted soil). Currently only 6 seeds are planted.

Something is counting more than once as an Item in Garden Mode. So I am not able to plant my full garden as usual.

Help Please.