Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mac not being able to click

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2018
So, I'm new to the game and having some of my friends start new characters with me. Now like 3 hours into the game my mouse starts to stop working. As in I can move it but I can't click with it. Now if I alt-tab out of wizard101. I can now magically start clicking again. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this situation.

Administrator
MyNameIsBlu on Sep 30, 2018 wrote:
So, I'm new to the game and having some of my friends start new characters with me. Now like 3 hours into the game my mouse starts to stop working. As in I can move it but I can't click with it. Now if I alt-tab out of wizard101. I can now magically start clicking again. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this situation.
Hi MyNameIsBlu, welcome to the game! Can you please email our team at support@wizard101.com. We'd like to help resolve your issue here.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I've experienced issues with my mouse as well, however I'm running Windows 10. I've noticed that after about 3 hours, maybe 4, my mouse seems to disappear in game. It's still there, hiding, and if I move it to the right spot, by chance, I can still click on things, but I don't always get the right spot to click on. This is especially frustrating in PVP and I will often lose a battle when this happens. Is it a runtime error of sorts?