Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost my main quest in avalon, confused.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
so basically i quit for a while and when I came back I realized that I had a bunch of side-quest scattered all over wizard101, some in celestia, some in wizard city, pretty much everywhere, but right now i'm in avalon and I'm lost I dont have any main quests here, only side quests. when I look in my quest log I see that I have 3 "main quests" (the ones with stars on the top left&right of the quest) and they're not in avalon. what do i do?

my wizard is Wolf BattleHunter, fire level 82, currently a archmage pyromancer

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings Wolf,

Welcome back to the game!

A lot has changed since you were gone including the addition of various quests throughout the spiral.

In your situation however, you can possibly do a few things:

Option I - Use the Quest Finder in Avalon accepting all quests it leads you to until you eventually run into your main quest.

Option II - Search all throughout Avalon, or at least the area(s) you remember last being [if you provided this information, I could've maybe assist you more].

Option III - Contact KI directly explaining your dilemma. They should be able to get you right back on track.

support@wizard101.com

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My first suggestion is to go directly to Avalon and look in your quest log for "Quest Finder." Click it, and it will direct you to all available quests that you haven't yet picked up. Keep doing that in Avalon until you've found all the possible quests there. That should help you find the main quest.

If that doesn't work, however, we still might be able to help you here. Please list the three main quests you do have, and all of the side quests you have in Avalon. This will help us pinpoint where you've been and who you should talk to next.

Alia Misthaven