Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2010
I keep seeing low lvl players in this dungeon. There should be a level cap. I partied with some lvl5 wizard who has handsome fomori trained. This can ruin PVP.

Squire
May 10, 2013
This isn't a bug. This is just a challenge for Dragonspyre. IF a level 5 entered this dungeon and won he/she would gain to probably level 16.

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Probably true, But if you don't claim the quest prize, you wont gain a level.

Bummer for low level pvp'ers fighting someone who trained Deer Knight.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Ever Wonder on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Probably true, But if you don't claim the quest prize, you wont gain a level.

Bummer for low level pvp'ers fighting someone who trained Deer Knight.
I think they would claim the quest. And Pvp is not the end of the world

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Have you seen how many new low level players do pvp just to try the game. If there is no challenge they will not bother to be a member at all.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Ever Wonder on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Have you seen how many new low level players do pvp just to try the game. If there is no challenge they will not bother to be a member at all.
Get to the point already

Squire
May 10, 2013
I'm a Warlord, and low level players in pvp won't ruin the game

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Do I have to spoon feed it to you? The point is, if a level 10 player battles a level 10 player who uses deer knight or a luminous weaver in battle. Do you think that is fair?

Squire
May 10, 2013
Do I have to spoon feed it to you? The point is, if a level 10 player battles a level 10 player who uses deer knight or a luminous weaver in battle. Do you think that is fair?
No, the spoon was thrown out the window years ago.

If level 10 players used Luminous Weaver and Deer Knight, THEY SHOULD BE EVEN!

This game is not all about Pvp, and your mission is to defeat Malistare

Explorer
May 09, 2010
You are making a generalization that ALL lvl 10 player has to have DK and LW to be EVEN, in which it is not the case.

Please stay away from the mission, that is not what I am complaining about. We all know, you don't actually need DK or LW or any of the new spells to win Malistare, basic school spells will do just fine.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Ever Wonder on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
You are making a generalization that ALL lvl 10 player has to have DK and LW to be EVEN, in which it is not the case.

Please stay away from the mission, that is not what I am complaining about. We all know, you don't actually need DK or LW or any of the new spells to win Malistare, basic school spells will do just fine.
First of all, this topic was meant for bugs and glitches.

This topic is not showing any bug or glitch.

and ever heard of the quote button?

So your final answer is No, this isn't a bug,
this should have gone in the Dragonspyre section.

Now please, stop fighting with me

Explorer
May 09, 2010
First, I did not say it was a bug or a glitch. I put it here because it could be a problem, and voicing it here seems appropriate.

Second... fighting? I was merely stating my opinion. My tone change because you started it.
I did not put an on my sentences.
I never started the ALL CAPS on my replies, you did.
You even boasted you have a warlord not just to me but to the other readers too.
...and put a , in which is considered as a taunt to me.

If you want to be respected, start respecting other first.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Ever Wonder on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
First, I did not say it was a bug or a glitch. I put it here because it could be a problem, and voicing it here seems appropriate.

Second... fighting? I was merely stating my opinion. My tone change because you started it.
You even boasted you have a warlord not just to me but to the other readers too.

Boasted? He was just saying that being a warlord and having low levels use those spells didn't really bother him. This should have gone in the dorms or dragonspyre, because it started with an idea, and idea to put a level cap for the loremaster. You keep saying "No..." "Do I have to feed it to you with a spoon!?" etc.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Ever Wonder on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:

Ever Wonder how you can start learning where to put your topics? O_O!
You need a little bit of advice.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
but yet we can roll up a level 5 fire and pip a commander geaded wizard to cast reing of fire, from the bazaar ...

or efreet, but also storm zillas/lords, some fire dragons, scarecrow, ok, take a look, the system by what a lot of people disliked about the use of out of level spells, and mostly the pvp crowd, have declared the system "broke" (unchecked level limits) if we are talking high level spells at low levels, the keen eye bug way back when people made tritons and lords and bolts in unicorn way was an innocent alternative to how overpowered everyone can be today, from the bazaar ...

i do though think the drop rate is low at this fight and would hope they try to bump it up, or remove the "legendary crafter" requirment since most of them are in fact 5 pip moves

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I think its ok, I got a lvl four balance wizard that I think got in there

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Ever Wonder on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I keep seeing low lvl players in this dungeon. There should be a level cap. I partied with some lvl5 wizard who has handsome fomori trained. This can ruin PVP.
I personally think there is nothing wrong with low lvls getting the Loremaster's spells. Tc can be used in pvp and everyone can use them so there is nothing wrong with low lvls using Deer Knight and other Loremaster spells since ALL low lvls can use them.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
there is one thing that is bad about this though, if they get a spell, then that means that they might call friends their level a noob. otherwise, it is fine.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
I just need to say one thing to Ever Wonder. So you are complaining that these very low level wizard are becoming very op inside of PvP battles because they have obtained certain lore spells from the Loremaster. I need to agree with PlayHard101 because PvP is just 1 of the many, many different things that you are able to enjoy inside of this game. I would have to give these low level people in the game a pat on the back because they were intelligent enough to get a friend to take them to the Loremaster and obtain a spell from here. They are being smarter then other low level PvPers in the game. Maybe all people should go to the Loremaster and get one of the lore spells from her.

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 95

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
this is not a problem no one is going to learn dear knight at level 5 to enter practice pvp and it requires membership to go into ranked

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
This is a very old thread. Months later it hasn't been a problem at all, so I guess we can stop worrying about it.

I love the Loremaster! Thanks KI :)