Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Game Updates

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 pet

Nov 12, 2013
I was really looking forward to getting the Efreet pet but when I reached 78 it didn't give me the quest


There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
  • You must be a minimum of level 78
  • You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure"
  • You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.
Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

You have not completed the quest "Nordilund Exposure" - continue your tasks in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk by completing the quest you currently have called "The Bigger They Are" that was given to you by Valgard Goldenblade in the Northguard Throne Room. That will open other quests in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk that will lead to unlocking Nordrilund Exposure

Sep 05, 2011
Same! I haven't quested much in Wintertusk and I don't have my Forest Lord pet, Gnome pet, or level 75 minion . I really need to quest there lol.

Bailey Waterrider level 81