Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend of two rings quest bugged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2011
hey wiz team i crafted two seals of the seraphim and the game tells me to go talk to Toshio but when I get there he still has a white question mark and i cant complete the quest can you guys look into it?

-Chris TrollWielder 72

Administrator
chris06110611 on Aug 29, 2020 wrote:
hey wiz team i crafted two seals of the seraphim and the game tells me to go talk to Toshio but when I get there he still has a white question mark and i cant complete the quest can you guys look into it?

-Chris TrollWielder 72
Hi Chris! Was t here any sort of crafting recipe needs that needed to be completed first?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Do you have the crafted (and not bought from bazaar rings) in your bagpack upon trying to turn the quest in?

Survivor
May 22, 2011
Sparck on Sep 4, 2020 wrote:
Hi Chris! Was t here any sort of crafting recipe needs that needed to be completed first?
I crafted the two items and the quest guide tells me to talk to the ncp but its still a white question mark

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Once you craft the rings and finish the quest objectives you need to leave them in your backpack and return them to quest giver.
If you don't have them in your backpack (you sold/thrash them), you should go to bazaar and buy 2 of them and return to quest giver. You should be able to finish the quest

Survivor
May 22, 2011
dejanp997 on Sep 9, 2020 wrote:
Once you craft the rings and finish the quest objectives you need to leave them in your backpack and return them to quest giver.
If you don't have them in your backpack (you sold/thrash them), you should go to bazaar and buy 2 of them and return to quest giver. You should be able to finish the quest
Thank you I did sell them i will see if i can finish the quest