Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Beetles Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2014
I can't collect the 2nd Oasis Beetle. When I go to it, it scuttles, but the quest doesn't accept it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Forgive me if this isn't right, but could it be that you're going to the first beetle again and not the second? It could be an easy mistake in a zone with 2 beetles to collect.

The first beetle is behind the robe and deck shop.
The second beetle is to the right of the library.

If you go to both and still don't collect them you could contact support letting them know which wizard is glitching, then they can see what's happening and fix it for you. I hope this helps and good luck

Survivor
Nov 12, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 5, 2018 wrote:
Forgive me if this isn't right, but could it be that you're going to the first beetle again and not the second? It could be an easy mistake in a zone with 2 beetles to collect.

The first beetle is behind the robe and deck shop.
The second beetle is to the right of the library.

If you go to both and still don't collect them you could contact support letting them know which wizard is glitching, then they can see what's happening and fix it for you. I hope this helps and good luck
I am well aware of the 2 beetles, and I am at the 2nd one. It just doesn't complete the quest.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Ooops, so it's a bug with a bug

I hope you get it sorted. It might be worth dropping KI a direct message though with the details of the wizard so they can unbug the bug.