Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus Respawn

AuthorMessage
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Normally when you fight a boss and defeat it, it won't reappered. Krampus reappered. Is this supposed to happen?

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
frostednutella on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Normally when you fight a boss and defeat it, it won't reappered. Krampus reappered. Is this supposed to happen?
On which key boss did you fight him? I heard in using the gold key boss; after you defeat him, he'll re spawn again. I don't think he re spawns with a stone key or wooden key, so I guess it's supposed to happen. Correct me if I am wrong.

Alejandro

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
reyes107 on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
On which key boss did you fight him? I heard in using the gold key boss; after you defeat him, he'll re spawn again. I don't think he re spawns with a stone key or wooden key, so I guess it's supposed to happen. Correct me if I am wrong.

Alejandro
Yeah it was the gold key one. My storm got pulled in which was kind of annoying. People probably like this cause it's a two-for-one but it's still a glitch.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Could be a glitch. When we (mostly not me) killed gold key Krampus he did not respawn. We had to still kill some gingerbread though.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Oh I reread it and I misunderstood the first time. Yes a while after the battle ends and clears, Krampus reappears - we had all already moved out of the way. I assumed he just stood there. I didn't know he fought again.