Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khyrsalis Monstrology Bug

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There are 2 sets of Tree Roots in the shadow palace, the boss form and the elite form for a total of 8 tree roots which are all extractable. One set is missing any description text and I am fairly certain only 4 were counted toward the total not 8 as I am still missing 4 creatures from the Tier 4 Midnight Sun Pagoda, which oddly enough go under Khyrsalis and my total is 31/32.

On that note, the Gaikotsu Skeleton is not in Tier 3 of the Pagoda and pretty sure someone counted that on the total from before this update since we were always missing 1 creature.

Would it help if I provided a list of everything I extracted for someone at KI to compare to see where these issues are cropping up? At this point at more half of the tome sections have not been completed by anyone!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi Jasmine. YES! I would love to work with you on helping to make the Monstrology Tome a better experience. If you don't mind, I'd like to shift this discussion over to email. Please send the information to community@wizard101.com.

Thanks for your help.