Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karamelle spellements not dropping after finishing Lemuria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2016
Hello,

I just came back after a long break and I decided to finish upgrading Sound of Musicology and later on Dark & Stormy, since I am working on the last upgrade anyway. I farmed Heidi in Karamelle 10 times and I didn't receive a single sound of musicology spellement. Previously, I would to get one every 1-3 completions.

I am pretty sure the drops for this spellement is bugged, at least on some bosses. I am currently Level 150, done with the whole main questline. How am I supposed to farm Sound of Musicology and get it to Tier 5 (Tier 4 - 54/115 spellements at the moment)?

Most likely the drop rule applies to the Karamelle Spellement Spells and the Lemuria Spellement Spells.

I checked Dark & Stormy while farming the final boss of Lemuria and it did drop the spellements.

It's only the Karamelle ones that seem to be bugged.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I’m pretty sure this is intentional. Since you completed Lemuria and have the badge for completing Lemuria, you can no longer farm for Karamelle spellements through farming bosses and have to result to other acquisition methods. If your wizard was still questing in Lemuria, you would be able to farm for Karamelle spellements from bosses since you haven’t finished Lemuria yet and gotten the badge.